Why Do I Have Symptoms, Why Am I Sick? Part 1

Symptoms are our bodies way of communicating with us. They are like messengers, a red flag from your body to get your attention and to let you know that there is an imbalance within your body, mind or spirit that needs to be healed. Once the imbalance is healed your body will then kick into gear and heal itself, as it is a self healing organism.

There are a number of reasons why you may be experiencing symptoms, dis-ease or a mystery illness. You may have been told by your doctor that you have faulty genes, but thanks to science and the 10 year Human Genome Project, we now know that our genes don't control our health, and in fact only account for around 5% of our health, with the other 95% in our own hands. So by living a balanced life, eating the right food, thinking the right thoughts and managing our daily stress we are able to 'turn off' the bad genes which create illness and 'turn on' the good genes that create good health.

Some people get sick due to toxins, viruses, a poor diet and ongoing stress, while others feel helpless and tend to blame their body and think that it's happening to them out of the blue for no good reason. The latter is not true though, and as I have come to learn there is always a root cause of symptoms.

So what are the possible root causes and reasons for the imbalance and manifestation of illness? They will vary for everyone, but one of the main reasons is due to unprocessed and unresolved emotions and trauma.

No matter how long ago the emotional trauma was, the negative energy of the event can become trapped in our body, resulting in a blockage, which over time can create symptoms and dis-ease as the immune system and body weakens.

When we think of a negative experience from our past, we may feel some physical sensations or discomfort within our body, such as a queasy feeling in our stomach, we may start to feel anxious, our heart may start to race, or we may feel some negative emotions etc. These are all signs that the trauma and emotions are still stuck in our body.

Thankfully, there are a number of quick and easy tools which help to release the negative energy of events and their associated emotions. Once the energy of the trauma or emotions has been released from the body, the body can then come back into balance and heal.

I use three powerful emotional release tools with clients. These tools have been instrumental in my own physical and emotional healing, and have not only helped my body to heal and become stronger, but have increased my energy (sometimes even instantly when all power was gone from my stomach area and I previously had no energy to move), plus helped me to master my emotions. These tools are also useful in helping to release beliefs, they calm you down and allow you to experience greater peace within. They can be used on a day to day basis as feelings or situations arise. When used in this way you lessen triggers and clear out negative emotional energy as soon as it happens, so that it doesn't 'ruin your day' or in the long run cause you physical symptoms.

If you would like to learn the emotional release tools which will help you to empower yourself and heal, please contact me at angela@insideouthealing.co.nz

Stay tuned for Part 2 on why we get sick and why we have symptoms.... : )

#symptoms #whyamIsick #emotionalrelease #illness #emotions #trauma

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.