Heal Yourself By Loving & Nurturing Your Body
Time & Location
About the Event
Hello, my name is Angela Frewer and I am a Self-Healing Coach and Havening Techniques® Practitioner at Inside Out Healing.
The old saying is so true, your body really is your temple, and loving and nurturing your body is crucial for physical healing to occur.
When we are at war with our body, and do things that don't honour and respect our body (eg. eating a poor diet, alcohol, drugs, pushing our body beyond it's limits, always being busy), this creates an environment where it's difficult to heal.
In this workshop you will learn how to reconnect with your body in a loving and nurturing way, and provide your body with what it needs so that it can heal.
Included in the workshop:
- Your bodies ability to self-heal
- Getting your body to a state where self-healing can take place
- Explore the relationship you have with your body
- Tools to help you love, nurture and reconnect to your body
- Chemicals and toxins to avoid in your home and work environment
- The right food and drink are medicine. Learn how to nourish your body with food and drink
- Learn to test what food and drink is suitable for your unique body
- Tips to enhance the quality and absorption of your food
- What YOU need to do to love and nurture your body
This is the third of five workshop in the You Can Heal Your Body series. You don't need to have attended the other workshops to attend this one.