Destressify - Tools to Alleviate Stress
Time & Location
About the Event
Stress comes in many different forms and is something we all experience in our lives.
Our bodies are designed to handle stress for short periods of time , however stress that is felt for longer periods can be devastating for the body, mind and soul.
Stress is at the root of the majority of disease and pain we experience, as well as mental and emotional issues such as anxiety and depression, plus it can lead to unhealthy behaviours such as addictions and compulsions.
In this workshop you will learn learn powerful tools which will allow you to alleviate stress and help you to feel calmer and more relaxed.
Included in the workshop:
- Overview of stress
- Impacts of stress
- Feeling resistance to stress
- How your thoughts, perceptions and feelings add to your stress
- Don't believe everything you think
- Accepting what is
- You have the power to reduce stress
- Tools to alleviate stress